Everybody wants to Become Younger, but not everybody wants to do more than wishful thinking about it. If we want to Become Younger and Healthier, we must DO something about it.





Tuesday, October 16, 2007

WHEN THE HEART OPENS UP

KEVINEK (is he the youngest blogger?)

"When the heart opens up, the heavens open up too" - old chinese saying.

This is my last post. I really need a break.
I'm going to visiting all my friends.

This post I dedicate to my
great friend, very young and smart man - Elween.

Look at this wonderful art- photo:

Elween created this Splendid Art for Kevin!
I love this photo Very Much!

Thank you Elween much, much!

Here is Elween's blog, please visit his very nice, full of humor place:

http://diamond-drops2.blogspot.com/
**********************************************

22 December is my Birthday and I'm going to start blogging again. I hope my lovely blogger friends not forget about me.

What your Birth month means look here:

http://unblock22.blogspot.com/

My Birth month is December:

(click-see larger image)

Have a great, successful and beautiful time my Dear Friends!!!

See you soon !

Big Thanks for your kind, inspiring, suporting comments!

Huggss !