Everybody wants to Become Younger, but not everybody wants to do more than wishful thinking about it. If we want to Become Younger and Healthier, we must DO something about it.





Monday, March 12, 2007

YOGA LIFESTYLE is GREAT for SPIRIT - MIND - BODY

I am a big fan of Wai Lana Yoga.

I want to tell you that I start every day with Yoga and I feel great! I would never have dream that someone of my age and disable (I am disabled from my birth) could practice Yoga. Now I love Yoga! I still cannot do all kind of asanas but it doesn't bother me. I do what I can. And doing Yoga made a wonderful change in my life and in my health.

You can also do it for your well-being.

DANCE with WAI LANA - I love it!

***************************************

YOGA CAN PROVIDE RELIEF FOR CHRONICALLY ILL.

Patients with chronic illnesses are finding that yoga provides some relief from their symptoms, according to a report in the New York Times. Whether it is AIDS, cancer, osteoporosis, or Crohn's disease, patients suffering from these chronic disorders find that there are specific yoga exercises that help them cope with their symptoms.While doctors may recomend yoga classes for general stress reduction, many patients are finding that yoga helps lessen their symptoms and the side effects of their medications. Often patients are in classes with others having similar conditions, so that an element of social support is also present.Although not a cure for these diseases, studies have found that yoga does have significant impact upon the experience of the maladies. It can reduce fatigue in those with multiple sclerosis, lower anxiety in patients with cancer, heart disease or hypertension, and improve sleep in patients with chronic insomnia.

( from VENTURE INWARD May/June 2006 )