Everybody wants to Become Younger, but not everybody wants to do more than wishful thinking about it. If we want to Become Younger and Healthier, we must DO something about it.





Sunday, December 17, 2006

QUASTIONS (click)

Last time a few people ask me about rheumatism, back pain and joints problem.
My Comments Section didn't work well, so I got a few e-mails with these kinds of questions:

-what do you think about lemon juice and vitamin C because many suggest that it is not good to eat citrus when I suffer joints problem ?
-what do you suggest is helpful in osteoporosis problem?

-causes of pain and methods of prevention (joint, bone, and muscle pains)
-from what kind of food should I get more energy?
and more


I’ll try to write what I know , but remember if you have a big problem only your doctor is a competent person.

Remember that everybody is different.

I’ll write general information( look in blog- Article).
Send me an e-mail if you need personal advice (look in -About me).
If you have any experience at these questions please share in the Comment Section so we can learn and help each other.