Everybody wants to Become Younger, but not everybody wants to do more than wishful thinking about it. If we want to Become Younger and Healthier, we must DO something about it.





Tuesday, December 05, 2006

CAPRICORN - (click)

I was born - December 22 in Poland. I like this day and this number and this country.
December 22 is the 356th day of the year (357th in leap years) in the Gregorian Calendar.
This is the most common day for winter.

Sorry, I don't like to tell about myself.
I don’t know myself. I don’t know for sure what I'll can do tomorrow.

So I’ll write my DREAMS about myself.

1.I love and I am loved unconditionally.
2.I love and respect other people.
3.I saved the world.
4.I stopped wars, terrorism, homeless, hunger, illness…. .
5.I am talented, beautiful, sexy woman ( why not?)
6.World is the Paradise.
7.I speak English - perfect.

My quote:
I am rich, because I am happy with money and without money.

My favorite quote:
The true perfection of man lies not in what man has but in what man is.

Please, feel free to play this in my comments or on your blog.