Everybody wants to Become Younger, but not everybody wants to do more than wishful thinking about it. If we want to Become Younger and Healthier, we must DO something about it.





Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Pray for Others

The thoughtful inspiration of the Daily Word message is here: Dayily Word

God’s spirit of life and renewal is active within my loved ones now.
I picture those I am praying for being blessed by each one of my life-affirming thoughts and prayers.
“Dear God, I give thanks that Your spirit of life and renewal is active within my loved ones now. Whatever the circumstances or conditions may be, I know that healing is taking place within each person. I am partnering with You and with them in affirming their health and vitality.
“I will continue to pray as I move through this day. Each thought of my loved ones is a prayer of faith, and each prayer is an AFFIRMATION of their total well-being.
“Having prayed for the well-being of others, I am refreshed. The thoughts I think and prayers I say for others are returning to bless me. Thank You, God.”
And the Lord restored the fortunes of Job when he had prayed for his friends; and the Lord gave Job twice as much as he had before.”—Job 42:10

Inspired by this message? Want to talk to friends about it?
Share your thoughts here.