Everybody wants to Become Younger, but not everybody wants to do more than wishful thinking about it. If we want to Become Younger and Healthier, we must DO something about it.





Wednesday, April 18, 2007

WHAT IS A SECRET TO LOOK YOUNG? ***click***

What is a secret to look young?

Today I got an e-mail from my niece and she asked me:


"What do you do that you look so young?"
(thanks Ela, you are great).
(I’m not quite sure if it’s true, but I’m sure I feel young).

And I have a problem with the answer for this question.

So, please, tell me in the comment section:

"What is your secret for looking young ?".
********************************

I think that we all need your advises.
************************************************
Are you biologically younger, older, or the same as your calendar age?
You’ll get:
-A personalized plan to feel younger
-A list of what’s making you younger or older
************************************************
Quote:
"Life's Tragedy is that we get old to soon and wise too late"
from: