Everybody wants to Become Younger, but not everybody wants to do more than wishful thinking about it. If we want to Become Younger and Healthier, we must DO something about it.





Friday, February 23, 2007

I AM FOODAHOLIC - *click*

FIT FOR LIFE - A NEW BEGINNING

HI, MY NAME IS HARVEY AND I’M A FOODAHOLIC.

I’m in my mid-fifties-(sixties) and I can’t recall a time when I was not a foodaholic.
The good news is, I now have control over it, it no longer controls me, for a have learned how to live a life that allow me to fully enjoy all the pleasures of eating the food I like while increasing my health and remaining trim and fit.

(from Harvey Diamond -" Fit for Life - New Beginning"

Are you foodaholic too ? I AM.

Try to learn how to eat more healthfully.

These Diamond's books are no ordinary books. They are inspiring, enjoyable.
The focus of Diamond’s books is prevention not treatment.

He said: I don’t just want to show people what to do after they’re sick; I want to show them what to do so they don’t become sick.

"There’s nothing new under the sun,
but there are lots of old things we don’t know"
- Ambrose Bierce