Everybody wants to Become Younger, but not everybody wants to do more than wishful thinking about it. If we want to Become Younger and Healthier, we must DO something about it.





Monday, January 01, 2007

THIS NEW YEAR MARKS A FRESH START FOR ME

This new year marks a fresh start for me.
I begin this new year realizing that nothing can separate me from God’s presence in this moment or at any other time. The presence of God is within me always. Working with this holy presence, I cocreate my life in fresh, new ways.
In contemplative prayer, I honor my past and its lessons and I release negative feelings and attitudes based on the past. I take action this day, this year, to change habits or practices that do not serve me, knowing that God’s spirit expressing through me is greater than any habit.
I trust God within to guide me in cocreation, to inspire me with new ways of thinking, acting, and speaking. This awareness ensures that, in every needed way, the new year marks a fresh start for me.
“Isaac sowed seed in that land, and in the same year reaped a hundredfold. The Lord blessed him.”—Genesis 26:12


Give a GIFTS - DAILY WORD of
inspiration.

Daily Word