Everybody wants to Become Younger, but not everybody wants to do more than wishful thinking about it. If we want to Become Younger and Healthier, we must DO something about it.





Thursday, October 12, 2006

A MAN WHO HAS A DREAM


I was impressed by
Deepak’s post:

"Me, Myself & I…".

He has a big dream:

"My immediate aim is to become a hero in a movie. In future I will produce and direct movies, establish a college of Mass-Communication and start a school for differently abled children (if God is with me).
My favorite day dream is about me becoming a great film star.
After reaching seventy years I will give up every thing and become a monk.".... ..

******************************
What we will receive is directly connected to how we believe and expect.

When God puts a dream in our heart, when He brings opportunities across our path, do we step out boldly in faith, expecting the best, moving forward with confidence, knowing that we are well able to do what God wants we to do?

Like me, you may be thinking:
"That’s to big for me, I’m not able, I’m not qualified. That’s just too good to be true. I’m not talented enough". Etc.. etc... .

God can give us a dream.
One idea from God can forever change the course of life.
God is not limited by our education or lack of it,
by what we have or we don’t have.

God can do anything, if we believe.

I was blessed that I mad room in my thinking for the great things God wants to do for me. Today my body is in a better condition . I haven't need to use a wheelchair.

God wants to do more than we can even ask or think.
God’s dream for our life is so much bigger and greater than we can imagine.

Think about it!

Our responsibility is to choose to be happy
and healthy
and to live a prosperous life.

Read about "A MAN WHO HAS A DREAM":

DEEPAK THE GREAT

******************************