Everybody wants to Become Younger, but not everybody wants to do more than wishful thinking about it. If we want to Become Younger and Healthier, we must DO something about it.





Wednesday, October 18, 2006

EVOLVE INNER BEAUTY

Sometimes a simple image of Nature expresses the language of beauty in such a way that it takes us beyond words and into parts of ourselves that we didn't know were there - or that we've forgotten.
Let these images take you where they will, and allow them to move you in whatever way they can. There is nothing to do. Just look at them until you feel satisfied. (clik on image to enlarge)


No ones life is always perfect, it is just human nature. But what a difference you can make if you focus no YOUR INNER BEAUTY.

What real beauty is?

It is not physical appearance.

So what it is?

The good news is that it's never too late or too soon to
EVOLVE YOUR INNER BEAUTY!
*************************

I don't know who writed this poem:

The Me Inside the Mirror
K.C.G
Don't look for me inside the mirror
for there you will not see me.
You'll see my face but it is not me.
Don't look for me inside the mirror
for there you'll not find me.
You'll see the body but there is no me.
Don't look for me inside a mirror
for there you'll not see me.
You'll see my looks, ways and hair
But it is not me.
Look through the window of my soul
and there you'll find me
You'll see the happiness,weirdness, and hope
The love, admiration and faith.
The loneliness, anger and sorrow
When you enter and looked through the window of my soul.
That's where you'll see me, find me.
You'll find not the girl with messy hair, un-clear skin and odd ways.
You'll find it out one of this days.
You'll see me.
The real me.

*************************