Everybody wants to Become Younger, but not everybody wants to do more than wishful thinking about it. If we want to Become Younger and Healthier, we must DO something about it.





Saturday, July 28, 2007

WORLD UNITED BLOGGERS AWARD

Today is a special day. My humble blog had been nominated for World United Bloggers Award
( WUBA ) and is one of the 15 blogs that won the award. I’m so happy and touched.
You can read the details here:

WUBA Winners

Thank you so much Elween ! My blog was voted by Elween - smart, intelligent student, poet, pianist, artist from Malaysia. Elween – I am so grateful!

Dr Ahmed/Sharm - creator the first International Blog (WUB) invited me to be a member of this big bloggers unity. Thank you very much Ahmed!!!

WUB is for you too my dear friends.


(Next week I will be on vacation, but I'm going to visit all my blogger friends).